Thursday, September 15, 2011

Camp Donuts

So a couple of saturday's ago, my wife Sarah sent me this picture.  She decided she wanted to make Camp donuts that morning.  I was a little upset because she decided to do this on a day when I wasn't home.  I love Camp donuts, and was pretty jealous about her getting to eat them.  
Donuts are always the breakfast served for the Cheuks and Wenaches during their morning for outcamping.  I thought that other people may want to try cooking some Camp donuts at home, so here is how you do it.

Step 1...heat up some cooking oil, keep it under a boil.
Step 2...open up a can of biscuits.
Step 3...poke a hole in each of the biscuits to form your donuts.
Step 4...put the biscuits in the oil until the  donut starts browning, then flip.
Step 5...take the donut and dip in a mixture of 2 cups sugar and a quarter of a cup of cinnamon.
Step 6...Eat the donuts while thinking about Camp.

Hail, Dear Ol' Deer Run,
Sparky

No comments:

Post a Comment