Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thanksgiving

Wow, its been a very long time since my last post, and for that I truly apologize. I will do my best to fix that little problem. With the month of November being here, we all know that in a few short weeks we will be gathering with friends and family to celebrate Thanksgiving. I want to encourage everyone to think about what they are thankful for, and give thanks to God for these things everyday, not just on a designated holiday. We are always taking prayer requests and needs to God in prayer, but too often we forget to give true thanks to Him for the things we have been blessed with. Whether you thank Him for big things or small things does not matter. We know that God wants us to have a true relationship with Him, and that He likes to hear us talking to Him. This includes voicing our gratitude for the great things that have been put into our lives.

As always, if you have prayer requests, or thanks, that you would like to share with the CDR family, you can email them to me at cdralumni@gmail.com and I will post them on this blog. I also promise to start writing more often on this blog, so make sure to check back often.

Hail, Dear Ol' Deer Run
Sparky

No comments:

Post a Comment