Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th Session Middle Sunday

Just a quick reminder that this Sunday is another Middle Sunday, and another opportunity for you to make a visit out to Camp. 2nd Session Middle Sunday was a great success, especially with it being the first time that everyone stayed at Camp. Worship was wonderful as always, and the rest of the day went great. Class starts at 10:00 world time followed by worship at 11:00. There will be a hamburger lunch that costs $5.00 a person. Afterwards there will be fun games and activities for all to enjoy.

I love Middle Sundays because it gives me a chance to get a small taste of Camp. I haven't been on staff in 8 years, but every time I get the chance to go out to Camp for a Middle Sunday, I get the same feeling as I did when I was a camper and staff member. I see old friends, I sing familiar praises to God. I hear God talking to me and know that He is right there. There really is no better place to be near God. So if you are contemplating coming out, I highly encourage you to do so. It will be well worth it for you. For 2nd Session we had almost 500 people at Worship, let's see if we can get to 600 this Sunday. Hope to see you there.

Hail, Dear Ol' Deer Run,
Sparky

No comments:

Post a Comment