Sunday, September 26, 2010

Checking In

I want to apologize to everyone for not having many posts up lately. I am going to start doing better with this blog. A couple of weeks ago I posted a message about sharing prayer request with each other on this blog, and trying to do it every Sunday. A few Sundays have passed since then, I haven't done one of those posts. So here we go. I didn't get any specific requests, but that doesn't mean there aren't things for us to pray for. Camp has been over for almost 2 months, but there is still plenty of work that needs to be prayed about. Running Camp Deer Run is a year long job, and prayers from the Alumni is always appreciated. I encourage you this week to take a few minutes out of your day to pray for Camp Deer Run and for God to continue to bless the work that is being done at this special place.

Hopefully this post will get me back into a fairly routine habit of posting again, and I will stick with the weekly prayer list. If you have something you would like to share with the CDR Alumni family so that we may all pray about it, you can email it to me at cdralumni@gmail.com.

Hail, Dear Ol' Deer Run,
Sparky

No comments:

Post a Comment