Sunday, March 27, 2011

CDR Alumni Women's Retreat


This was a weekend that many women looked forward to for a good long while. It arrived, and from what I've been told, it was a wonderful success. I am not a woman, so I obviously was not there. But my wife, Sarah, was there, and she said that she had a great time. There were around 30 women in attendance, and according to Sarah, it was a weekend that each one "really needed."


I am not going to post much about it, other than these three pictures, because Sarah is going to write a guest post in the next couple of days to talk about the retreat. I'm so happy that everyone arrived safely, and that it was a weekend spent focusing on God's word with dear friends at Camp. Be looking for another post soon with some good stories from the retreat.

Hail, Dear Ol' Deer Run,
Sparky

1 comment:

  1. It. Was. Fabulous!

    btw... Everyone should enlarge that last picture because it is a GEM.

    ReplyDelete