Sunday, August 14, 2011

Old Pictures

A couple of weeks ago my father-in-law, Billy Ray Dean, gave me some pictures that he found that were of Camp Deer Run from the very early days. He thinks that these pictures were from the first couple of years that Camp existed. Its amazing to look at them and realize that Camp was around over 50 years ago. Billy Ray asked me to post these to the blog and see if any of you could identify the people in the pictures. He knows who some of them are, but was curious to find out who everyone else was. If you know who these people are, please tell me who and which picture. You can either leave a comment at the end of this post, or you can email me at cdralumni@gmail.com .
Enjoy the pictures.








Hail, Dear Ol' Deer Run,
Sparky

1 comment:

  1. I don't get to say this very often, but this was "before my time". Of course, if it was before Billy Ray's time.... :-D Love the pictures. I did go to CDR when the world was still black and white. Blessings to all, Karol Kennedy Edwards

    ReplyDelete