Sunday, October 9, 2011

Camp Deer Run Deer

Yesterday I took my 3 year old son Riley to the zoo. We go to the zoo fairly often, and we always have a great time. For some reason on this trip, when Riley would see a deer he would say, "Look dad, it's a Camp Deer Run deer!". I have no idea why he would say this, but all I could do was smile. I know he has never seen a deer at Camp, for I have only seen deer a couple of times at Camp myself. Tonight after it rained, my wife Sarah said that the smell made her think of Camp. I had to agree. I always like when random moments during the day make me think about Camp, and makes me remember a good memory from my time out there. This week allow yourself to to be reminded about Camp and there wonderful things that God has done for you through Camp Deer Run.
Hail, Dear Ol' Deer Run,
Sparky

No comments:

Post a Comment