Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I know that many of you have been wondering about when this year's Men's and Women's retreats would be so that you can start planning on attending them. As of right now I don't have any concrete dates for either retreat, but I know that planning for both is ongoing.  Pray for the planning of these retreats, and that they will be a blessing to those who attend.  Last year the Men's Retreat was canceled because of a random East Texas blizzard.  Hopefully this year the weather will work out better and we will be able to get all of the CDR men together for a good ol' time.  The Women's Retreat went off without a hitch, and I know that all the ladies who attended had very blessed time.  As soon as I have dates for the retreats, and anything else planned for Camp, I will make sure to get on the blog and let you know.

Hail, Dear Ol' Deer Run,
Sparky

No comments:

Post a Comment